How dental services from your Enfield dentist can improve your smile
If you want to change your smile, the right dental procedure can work wonders. Improving your smile can change your life, restoring your self-confidence and enhancing your self-esteem. Dr. Irina Tyurina at Enfield Dental Center in Enfield, CT wants to share the facts about how dental procedures can help you.
Modern denture technology can provide a denture that fits well and looks great. A new denture can provide you with:
- Relief from the pain of decayed or damaged teeth
- A cosmetically beautiful smile you will be proud to show off
- Full chewing function so you can enjoy the foods you love
You can choose from:
- Conventional dentures which are placed after your tissue has healed
- Immediate dentures which are placed right after dental extractions
- Partial dentures which replace just a few teeth
- Overdentures which are placed over tooth roots or implants for added support
If you want to fix major cosmetic issues with your teeth like cracks, chips or defects, you should consider veneers. Veneers are thin laminates of plastic or porcelain which are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. Veneers can give you a harmonious, dazzling smile.
If you have an uneven smile due to crooked teeth or a badly aligned bite, you should consider Invisalign, the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. Treatment is comfortable, discreet and quick, with treatment time averaging between nine and fifteen months. Invisalign can correct all of the same problems as conventional braces, including:
- Open bite and crossbite
- Overbite and underbite
These are just a few of the treatments available at Enfield Dental Center. For a complete listing of services, please visit the services page on the website at http://www.enfielddentalcenter.com/services.html.
To view amazing before-and-after photos of actual Enfield patients, please visit the smile gallery page on the website at http://www.enfielddentalcenter.com/gallery.html.
If you are embarrassed by your smile, it’s time to take control and call Dr. Tyurina at Enfield Dental Center in Enfield, CT. Call today to find out more!